• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly..Blue and Sweep!

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Sooty didn't want to attend todays photo shoot! :lol: but the others did! Now my camera is working better (thanks Bubbles) I could get some good pics, in fact the 1st pic is the best one I think I've ever taken of Holly

RIMG0846.jpg

RIMG0843.jpg

RIMG0844.jpg

kayjay said:
The first picture of Holly is beautiful - is she a Netherland Dwarf?
She might have a bit of Nethie in her as she has got quite short ears. To me she is just Holly... Wererabbit from hell!! :lol: :lol:

I can't belive I've never noticed how gorgeous Holly is before :oops: . Blue is always the one grabbing my attention :lol: . Holly is soooo beautiful on that first pic. She does have something Nethie-like about her, quite a short little face and ears. She's so cute, that's a lovely pic.

Aw thanks guys... Holly is usually really difficult to get a pic of cos she's darl in colour and usually runs away when I get the camera out, but for some reason tonite she has been really lovely... she even let me pick her up without trying to scratch my eyeballs out! :shock:

She is a beautiful bun though :love:

I think lionheads were originally bred as a cross between a nethie and...ummm...something else with long fur, so that's probably why she looks a bit nethie-like.

Holly really is adorable :love: As are the others, of course :D

Back