• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cutesome twosome (Salt and Pepper)

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Here are my other gorgeous nethies.

Salt isn't too impressed with his medicine. He's on Baytril for an upper respiratory infection.
DSCN1191.jpg

Pepper the intrepid explorer
DSCN1190.jpg

Salt being slightly more polite. His nose is a much more normal colour now.
DSCN1194.jpg

Pepper doing what he does best.
DSCN1193.jpg

The two of them together.
DSCN1200.jpg

DSCN1217.jpg

aaaaaaaawwwwwww they are so cute!! I love how Salt has copied pepper in the last pic and is climbing up after the hay basket :lol: :lol: Love the tongue piccy too.. they are both so cheeky looking :lol:

loopylop said:
Santa said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :love: :love:

*plans yet another bunnynapping mission*

Can I help :twisted: :p :D :D :D

:shock: :shock: :twisted:
Ahem....they won't be going anywhere :D

They are the best behaved little bunnies. Jill had them neutered before they came to me, and I think they were very naughty for her, but she taught them well, and they are so clean.
I bought some of the Argos cubes last week so will be making a run for them this weekend that attaches to their run, so they'll be just like the big bunnies :D

:love: :love: :love: :love:
Aw, bless, such gorgeous nethies!!!! I can't believe how much like my two little Pepper is. Hope little Salt gets better asap!!!
Nicola x

Back