• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lOOK WHAT!!!!

Ali

Warren Veteran
I've got :lol: :p :D :lol: :p :D
He is a Sooty Fawn Mini Lop, He was born on the 6th June 2006, so he was 8 weeks old yesterday, I have a small problem I don't know what to call him!!!! Could you please give me some suggestions, It has to go with Bella, and it cant be Barney, as there with only ever be one Barney for me :cry:

IMG_4615.jpg

IMG_4632.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

IMG_4683.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

:love: He is so beautiful!! I'm not very good with names, I tend to ask the animal what they'd like to be called and listen really hard ..........

kayjay said:
:love: He is so beautiful!! I'm not very good with names, I tend to ask the animal what they'd like to be called and listen really hard ..........

Aw thank you :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

Ooooh, he is adorable :love:

He looks like a little tinker. He couldn't be Tinkerbell obviously, so maybe Tinkerbeau, or Tinker for short :wink:

Inimical Me said:
Oooo he's gorgeous! How stunning are him & Bella gonna be together?! :love:

I'm rubbish with names though :lol:

Thank you :p :p :p Yes as soon as Bella has been spayed, and recovered they will be together, hopefully :wink: :wink: :wink:

awww its funny that you always want a bun that looks like your first bun, loads of people's favourite coloured bun will be their 1st.

I would call him Roger, Max, Chuckie, Peter, Poochie, Podge urm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wizbit said:
Oh Ali, he is absolutely gorgeous. He looks like a George to me... or how about Bertie?

Awwwwwwww thank you, he's such a little monkey!!!! into everything, still a bit nervous :p :p But he has brought a smile back to my face :p

Awww I bet he has. It's like BirdieBun says, we all want another bun like our first but no one can ever replace them. So have you decided on a name yet?

Wizbit said:
Awww I bet he has. It's like BirdieBun says, we all want another bun like our first but no one can ever replace them. So have you decided on a name yet?

Ive come up with

Benji,
Binky,
Bubbles,
Blu,
Bouncer(as he is always bouncing about)
at the moment he gets called "little man" or rabbit beginning with a "B" :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaawwwwww he's adorable!! I vote Benji! I had a bun when i was a kid called Benji who was a dwarf lop and he was brown :D :D

Back