• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A fine medicine recipe-Porridge with septrin sauce

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Prepare the porridge with septrin sauce by simply mixing the two ingredients together:
c436f2e3.jpg

When the porridge is well soaked, take one hungry, expectant rabbit:
089791d6.jpg

Offer delicious snack to aforementioned hungry rabbit:
4927f5aa.jpg

Move saucer as appropriate to keep bunny's interest:
5f3de6f6.jpg

When rabbit is fed up of porridge, change tack and scoop up remainder onto a tasty piece of science selective:
5d01219a.jpg

Attempt to fight off rabbit number two whilst the medicine recipient enjoys the remainder of her dinner:
36831d1c.jpg

Decide that bribery is the easier way of keeping rabbit number two off the scene:
d9096c23.jpg

Hey presto! So simple and delicious.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mission accomplished - medicine cunningly administered to correct bunster :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONE OF????? Well excuse me, I think you'll find I am absolutely the cutest rabbit on earth.

*Sticks nose in air and stomps off in huff*

:wink:

*mutters under breath* Sorry Auntie Inimical You, and thank you for the nice compliment.

Mum, I've said sorry, can I have some carrot now please :D

Santa said:
ONE OF????? Well excuse me, I think you'll find I am absolutely the cutest rabbit on earth.

*Sticks nose in air and stomps off in huff*

:wink:

AlisonA said:
Stop being so naughty Santa :no: Now apologise to the nice lady for paying you a compliment.

Santa said:
*mutters under breath* Sorry Auntie Inimical You, and thank you for the nice compliment.

Mum, I've said sorry, can I have some carrot now please :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ahh that made me laugh so much! Sorry Santa, you really are the cutest little thing :) .

Well today, the little madam is much less snuffly and she took the septrin straight out of the syringe without the need for an elaborate ploy to get her to eat it :lol: I wonder if perhaps she will only take it from the syringe when she can smell it :?

Hee hee!!!! :lol: :lol:
I love your bunnies so much Alison! Good to see little Dudley as cheeky as ever!!
Nicola x

awwww your bunnies are easily fooled :lol: :lol: it was impossible to get medicine down Gypsy :? not even porridge worked :?

Back