• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone for a Angora/fuzzball?

loopylop said:
<gasps>

:love: Oh my, he is boooootiful :D

I must say he reminded me of your Rudy at first glance! Just hope he doesnt end up in the wrong hands cos looks like his fur will take quite a bit of brushing :?

Diddeen said:
loopylop said:
<gasps>

I must say he reminded me of your Rudy at first glance! Just hope he doesnt end up in the wrong hands cos looks like his fur will take quite a bit of brushing :?

Yeh...

Angie I think you NEEEEEEEED another bunny !!!! :D :lol:

loopylop said:
Diddeen said:
loopylop said:
<gasps>

Yeh...

Angie I think you NEEEEEEEED another bunny !!!! :D :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my heart strings are a tugging too :love: Angora Adele is poised to rabbit nap the fluff ball :p :lol: if only :? :lol: :lol:

ooooh if only it was female, then it could have gone with my boy buzz. oooh its so adorable. i used to have a harlequin coloured bun that fluffy, worth all the work.

awww Chris he would even out your bunch of fluffies wonderfully :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele will welcome him with open arms - bunny run anyone :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
awww Chris he would even out your bunch of fluffies wonderfully :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah im sure he would but i promised my bf that Fifi would be the last :wink: plus i dunno that Simba would like the competition for his girlies :lol:

Inimical Me said:
loopylop said:
Where is 'Pontefract'? :?

Haha, I love how you said that as if it's an imaginary place or something :lol: :lol: .

:oops: :oops: LOL, didnt mean it to sound like that - apologies to anyone who may live there :oops:

I've never heard of it!!!!! :? :oops: :roll:

loopylop said:
Inimical Me said:
loopylop said:
Where is 'Pontefract'? :?

Haha, I love how you said that as if it's an imaginary place or something :lol: :lol: .

:oops: :oops: LOL, didnt mean it to sound like that - apologies to anyone who may live there :oops:

I've never heard of it!!!!! :? :oops: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have no idea where it is either :lol: .

Aaaah Pontefract...I woke up on the morning of my 30th birthday in the Pontefract Premier Lodge, under the shimmering gloom of the massive plume of fumes from the nearby giant cooling towers (with apologies for anyone that lives near it!) My husband is such an old romantic :lol: :lol:

Pontefract is on the A1 just south of Leeds, pretty much where the A1 joins the M62. Or, if you're Angie65, it's somewhere near London :wink:

Talking of fluffy slippers, and in a shameless plug, clicky here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=27909

Back