• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have I got Super bun????

sharond

Warren Scout
Of course I realised bunnies could jump, but I hadn't realised quite how high :shock:

George my French Lop has the complete run of the house, and is mostly as good as gold, however my wicker conservatory furniture is just to yummy for words :wink:
So I bought a very solid rabbit pen that opens out and can be used as a room divider as well. I put all the conservatory furniture in one half and he can use the other half, but NO, that 9ft square bit is just where he wants to be, :roll: and after 2 weeks of trying to suss it out he finaly just took a flying leap and can completely clear it!!!! :shock:

Each panel is 26" of the ground is that normal for them to be able to jump that high? or have I got super bun? I was thinking of getting him some red underpants and a cape :lol: I appreciate he's a giant breed, but he's only 17 weeks old how high will he be able to jump when he's fully grown?

well my two, simba and nala are both quite small buns and they can jump high.. easily jump that altho they havent tried yet. Fifi escaped somehow the other week and she is really tiny! They can certainly jump higher than you think :wink:

Back