• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

god help???

youngbunny2

Mama Doe
We have 2 male french lops and 1 is not neutred.We are looking after a friend's bunny while she is on holiday and we just got back from shopping and he has jumped into her run :shock: she gave it to us, it is a run with mesh on top but the mesh on top has collasped and they are together.Does this mean she will be pregnant now??????????/ if so is there anythng i can do????She will kill me if this bunny is pregnant :( :(

assuming she isnt spayed either then yes she could most certainly be pregnant im afraid. When does your friend get back? Only thing to stop it now would be to get the female spayed... but that would be up to your friend

I say she might need an emergency spay...particularily if she's a smaller breed than a french lop- giving birth could kill her.

Perhaps try and get in touch with your friend and explain what's happened first.

we have had her spayed! :D my friend is in australia so couldnt come back so i paid for it.Luckily she was very understanding. the bunny is a dwarf lop and the vets said she would have needed halep getting the babies out. a very large FEWWWW :D

Back