• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One more sleep... U/D he's here!! Pics added

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Til I get Shadow :love:

Although if Jill could see my amateur cage building.... :? :lol:

Roll on the dog crate is all I can say :lol:

I'm really looking forward to giving him a cuddle :D

Shadow is gorgeous what ever breed he is.. and I am so delighed hes going to such a lovley home.

Roll on tomorrow :rabbit2: :thumb:

Look forward to seeing lots of lovely pictures of him settling in.

Deb x

Angie65 said:
So is he a Rex or a Havana? :lol:

Who cares?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I've not got a scooby doo! Maybe he's an inbetween?! :lol:

Thanks Deb, I will try and get some pics of him when he's settled :D

I'm excited too Tree :D:D:D

Unfortunately his girlfriend has already been 'reserved' if their current home can bear to part with one!

lynda_m said:
Angie65 said:
lynda_m said:
Unfortunately his girlfriend has already been 'reserved' if their current home can bear to part with one!

:D

How are the baby fluffies?

Mum left now to go for abscess op :( Dawny is still with them though, & they were all snuggled this morning. Big Black Baby is REALLY fat :shock: There's 2 dark agoutis & a yellow-y agouti(likes nose rubs). The ginger with grey stripes one can move REALLY fast! & the little fawn-y ginger one is a gorgeous colour :love: The black one is the easiest to handle cos it thinks you are gonna feed it all the time!! :lol:

Wow thank you Carys, I appricate (sp?) how difficult it must have been to get some given the current bonanza... but then to send it to me and Shadow :eek: I am truly touched... Thank you :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Sharon, you will get some pics when he's settled :D

YAY!

I didn't know you were having Shadow Lynda! When did you decide that?! :D

Ace news, can't wait to see piccies :D

loopylop said:
YAY!

I didn't know you were having Shadow Lynda! When did you decide that?! :D

Ace news, can't wait to see piccies :D

Monday or Tuesday I think?!

I can't wait to have him come and live with me, hopefully his new cage should be with me tomorrow, just need to get him some flooring for his new cage, and get my step dad to build him an upstairs. Going to go to the pet shop after work and get him (and teddy and bertie) some new toys and things :)

loopylop said:
lynda_m said:
Going to go to the pet shop after work and get him (and teddy and bertie) some new toys and things :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

How could you forget HAMISH! :eek:

:shock: :eek: :oops: OMG... I feel so ashamed :cry: I am such a bad bunny mummy :cry: :eek:

I think I may need to get some critical care for Hamish :(

lynda_m said:
loopylop said:
lynda_m said:
Going to go to the pet shop after work and get him (and teddy and bertie) some new toys and things :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

How could you forget HAMISH! :eek:

:shock: :eek: :oops: OMG... I feel so ashamed :cry: I am such a bad bunny mummy :cry: :eek:

I think I may need to get some critical care for Hamish :(

:lol: :lol:

Are you bonding shadow with your two? :D

Back