• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost my ham sandwich

kitschkitty

Mama Doe
MY OH called me from France earlier this evening so of course I rushed off to speak to him as I hadn't heard from in in the last week.

Anyway when I finished the call I came back into the living room to find my ham sandwich on the floor with nibble marks all round the edge! :roll: :lol:

I swear Deej will try to eat anything - he pulls everything off of my coffee table! Yesterday he tried to run off with my packet of jammy dodgers and I had to wrestle him to get them back! :lol:

AprilShower said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :no: :no:
Is Deej a bunny? :oops: :oops:

Yup Deej is my bunny though he acts more like my family's dog! The other day he jumped on my lap when I was reading the paper - the dog used to do that so you could never read it as he was sitting on it!

he has an obsession for pulling everything off the table (Oh and trying to climb in the fridge every time I open the door)! :lol:

kitschkitty said:
AprilShower said:

Yup Deej is my bunny though he acts more like my family's dog! The other day he jumped on my lap when I was reading the paper - the dog used to do that so you could never read it as he was sitting on it!

he has an obsession for pulling everything off the table (Oh and trying to climb in the fridge every time I open the door)! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bunnies do weird things. :shock:

kitschkitty said:
AprilShower said:

My bunnies sit on books when I read them!! :lol:

The other day I was eating a chocolate bunny left over from Easter (I never manage to eat all my Easter chocs :roll: ) and Wallace jumped up and started tugging on it!! :shock: She wouldn't let go!! To appease her I let her take a bite :oops: but then I had to hide it. I'm never going to finish my choccie bunny!! :roll: :lol:

Back