• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The one and only Mr Squidgy

HS

Wise Old Thumper
It seems a long time since I posted Squidgy pictures! So here we go......

He knows he shouldn't be up here, so looking extra cute.
DSCN1109.jpg

Handsome bunny
DSCN1020-1.jpg

Very comfortable in the hot weather :roll:
DSCN1117.jpg

I'll take some of the others tomorrow. Salt and Pepper are looking particularly cute at the moment.

Hi Squidy :D looking good mate 8) I bet the girlies are falling over themselves to get to you 8)

Hello there Scoot, thanks very much.
Daft mum keeps bringing boys home :roll:

:love: :love: :love: :love:
Hello Mr Squidgy,
It's Mia and Mea, your number one fans here. We just want to say we think you are incredibly gorgeous and we would really love to meet you one day! Or at least your Mummy anyway. We are feeling quite overcome by your pic's and have had to go for a lie down now..... :D :D :D :D
Love and much ear licking (we are very in to that at the moment for some reason!!)....Mia and Mea xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mia and Mea
Squidgy says he's looking forward to ear licks - they sound great :D However, he's just doing some maintenance on his jetpack at the moment,s o won't be ableto make it for a while :shock:

lots of love

Back