• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i know this may sound stupid...

Dobbin

Mama Doe
but it would be quite nice if chris and i my OH could get away for a few days - maybe just down to Devon - but iam so worried about leaving Dobbin - and what would i do with him? I am not sure if there is any rabbit boarding places near here. He will hopefully have his new shed by then shall we leave him here and get my Oh parents to keep coming round to check on him, or do you know if there is anywhere that might take us with a rabbit - i could buy an indoor cage or something.

Sorry to ask - we probably wont go away cos i am so worried about leaving him!! I would never forgive myself if something happened while we were away.

Sue
xx

Try the yellow pages, some catteries etc will board rabbits but don't always advertise it as theydo it on a smaller scale.

If you were going to somewhere like Devon, would you go up to the M25 and round? There are a few specific bunny boarding places over particularly the west side of the M25 round about where you'd go off to the M3? I could try and hunt out the details if it helps, I can picture them but can't remember where they are off the top of my head.

Some catteries etc do board rabbits but I would quiz them quite carefully about their bunny knowledge, as I suspect a lot of them don't realise quite how much work rabbits can be and what they need to look out for.

wow - would u really do that? That is so so kind. I am so touched. Gem where are you? i really am touched by peoples kindness. Has brought a lump to my throat! There is no way i could ask anyone to do that, its such a big thing to ask.

I would quite like to go to Butlins for a wks but i know they wont let me have a rabbt with me, would go to Bognor one. I dont know if we can afford it really! i just dont know what to do!

Do you all think i am so silly worrying about leaving Dobbin?

Sue
xx

Just outside Portsmouth

Dobbin's more than welcome here, one more for a few days makes no difference :lol:

Definately not silly worrying about leaving Dobbin, I'm panicking when I have to board my lot for a month :?

Back