• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bugsy guided me to a new baby!!! pics added

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=25716&start=0

Many thanks to Louise Gus for being so kind and driving me the 2 and a half hours to get her..... when we stopped at Macdonalds on the way home, Bunny had carrot sticks which she devoured enthusiastically....

She is adorable. she cannot believe she can hop in and out of her hutch.... as she has obviously not had this luxury in 10 yrs.....

She is so adorable...... last night she sat on my knee for an hour and half.......

I felt so weird about letting her live in Bugsy's hutch and about getting her so soon, but I felt like he was guiding me and he knew that mummy needed to help another bunny like I had helped him..... I miss him so much but Bunny is helping me focus my loss onto something positive.....

I will post pics of her shortly.... she is just so cute..... :love: :love: :love: :love:

aaaaaaawwwwwwwww im sooo pleased she has found a lovely new home :D Sounds like she is very happy :D

Hello!

Bunny is just the sweetest thing :love: ...and she loved mcdonalds carrots! She was so good on the car journey, didn't seem at all stressed.
Glad to hear she is settling in well, must be such a change for her.

It was so great to see her go to such a good home...so where are these pictures then :wink:

And I'm sue Bugsy had a hand in this, it was such a coinsidence that you saw her and felt a connection and I happened to be going up your way and thought you might need a lift....she is such a lovely girl and I hope you have many happy times together.

Just waiting for the camera to come home, it has been borrowed for a photography project. Louise... she has decided that the conservatory is her new home and just loves it. She is sitting in there like a big fat hen lol!

He he I told you she seemed like a bunny who knew what she wanted :lol: :lol:

She must be loving all the attention...awww it just makes me so happy to thing about how happy she must be, actually having loads of space and love and devotion after such a long time :love:

awwww :D I love a happy ending :D it's so lovely that you have found each other. Bunny gets a lovely new home with someone to love her and you get to love another bunny in bugsys memory, I think you are right, he obviously guided you to this little one, he knew you have so much love to give :love:

I cant think of a better home for Bunny to have found :D
Not only will Charlotte look after her but Angel Bugsy will ALWAYS be there too :D :D

Janex

She has just been sat on my knee watching tv... she has had some dinner, come and demanded strokes and is now hopping round. She also met our disabled Dutch today too.... which went well. I bought her a lovely low cat bed today for her to get in and out of. It has got a lovely fleece cushion. she sits in it like it is her throne.....

She also knows her name really well. As soon as camera is charged those pics will be on i promise.... she is gorgeous.

Here are a couple of pics of her.... will get more soon... she is always so fast that she is hard to get a pic of! More will follow x

04-08-06_1226.jpg

Having a wash on her new throne!

04-08-06_1202.jpg

Am I really allowed to hop around!!!!!

01-08-06_1640.jpg

Having another wash in her favourite corner with the cat toys!!!! she is a very immaculate bunny.

Back