• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Healing vibes needed for flopsy.....

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
The bonding was well underway, i went to get some veg, whilst Holly and Flopsy were in the run, when i came back, i saw BLOOD! Her foot is drenched in blood, i have cleaned it up, i checked her claws and they are broken!!

awwww poor flopsy :( I hope she didn't loose it in a scrabble between the two :? just keep an eye on it to make sure no infections set in. It's scary when you see blood isn't it? Gypsy lost a claw in a scrabble between her and storm once and my heart nearly stopped when I saw the blood :shock:

they weren't fighting, flopsy got her toe caught in the mesh and jumped away leaving a claw behind to be discovered by me :roll: I put a bandage round her paw to stop infections, it has stayed on well, also i used some antiseptic stuff on it, my medicene cupboard is FILLED with animal meds

Back