• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the cooler weather has sent my rabbits crazy!

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock: :shock: my bunnies are going crazy! :shock: when it was hot the poor babies were just sitting around grumpy and lethargic ( a bit like I was :oops: ) but now they are really making up for it!
Early this morning I was woken by the sound of thundering feet and to the sight of split hay bags, hay everywhere, up turned water bowl, waste paper bin and contents emptied all over the room, clothes pulled out of the wardrobe and chewed and 2 innocent little " butter wouldn't melt," faces looking up at me :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know exactly what you mean, the bunnies here have flipped since the temperature has done a nose dive...now bunnies are doing nose dives in some ways too, leaping off and of their plastic boxes in their runs like there is no tomorrow:r :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What gets me though is that I should have more energy now too :!: , but chasing after mischievous bunnies all day has left me exhausted :evil: :lol: ..bring back the hot weather, so I can have a rest :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holly and Flopsy haven't stopped binkying, but in the heat they just lay there sleeping, and drinking, they have started eating healthy amounts again!!

I know what you mean. There are holes 'mysteriously' appearing all over my garden, and a number of rabbits with muddy paws!

Don't! My parnets are due back off their holiday next week and the garden is just holes! I've been desperately filling them in, and the buns have been digging them out again! It's such a mess! I should call Ground force in and get them to lay a new lawn lol.

Back