• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We love the Juice!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
My three go nuts when i get the pineapple juice out!! They fight over the syringe and Fifi has now started holding it between her two front paws and trying to tug the syringe out of my hand and runs off with it :lol: :lol: :lol:
pineapplejuice.jpg

Nalapineapplejuice.jpg

Fipineapplejuice.jpg

And heres one of them all relaxing together :D
allrelaxing.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww :love: Chris it is wonderful to see your three fluffies so happy together in a group of three :D :D :D
I wish our rabbits were so keen to take pineapple juice from the syringe...... :? little blighters spit it back out at me :shock: :!: :lol: :lol:
Please give your darlings a kiss from me.
Best wishes

Adele said:
Awwwwwwwwww :love: Chris it is wonderful to see your three fluffies so happy together in a group of three :D :D :D
I wish our rabbits were so keen to take pineapple juice from the syringe...... :? little blighters spit it back out at me :shock: :!: :lol: :lol:
Best wishes
hahahaha.. i think they would take anything from a syringe!! I put kittymalt in a syringe and they act exactly the same.. yet Simba used to hate the stuff.. seems to think syringes means yummy stuff :? :roll: weird lot my 3! :lol: :lol: I'll go give em kisses for ya Adele!

Thanks for the replies everyone.. and Carys.. i'll keep trying to get more pics.. but they like to move when im about to take one :lol:

it is supposed to help breakdown hair in their gut and so help prevent furballs... my three are all fluffy long haired bunnies so they are more prone to it.. i usually use kittymalt but havent been able to get hold of some for several weeks so have been giving them pineapple juice instead (they wont eat real chunks of pineapple)

Diddeen said:
Adele said:
Best wishes
hahahaha.. i think they would take anything from a syringe!! I put kittymalt in a syringe and they act exactly the same.. yet Simba used to hate the stuff.. seems to think syringes means yummy stuff :? :roll: weird lot my 3! :lol: :lol: I'll go give em kisses for ya Adele!

Thanks for the replies everyone.. and Carys.. i'll keep trying to get more pics.. but they like to move when im about to take one :lol:

Did I ask for more, oh no you took the words right out of my mouth i ALWAYS ask for more - you know me well :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I give pineapple to my two but i put some in a bowl for them, Bertie is always first in there and I have a fight on my hands to get him to share with poor little Daisy!!

Back