• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster rexes

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
A few new photos of my foster rexes:

This is the summer house where they are living
summerhouse.jpg

And their enclosure inside it courtesy of Argos storage cubes
rexhouse.jpg

rexes2.jpg

rexes3.jpg

rexes5.jpg

rexes6.jpg

rexes4.jpg

rexes7.jpg

rexes8.jpg

rexes9.jpg

rexes11.jpg

rexes13.jpg

They are such gorgeous bunns I want to keep them all...but they will be on the rehoming pages soon if anyone is interested in them :)

Thye're fostered from Kirkby Pet Welfare...they were dumped by a dodgy breeder at 4.5 weeks old because their mum had died.

Celia took them in because he has told her previously how he 'necks' them if they're not up to standard :evil: and apparently one of his neighbours complained because he saw him doing it.
(he breeds for show not to sell).

Apparently he seems to believe he is doing her a favour by dumping them on her :roll:

Aw...I know its selfish but part of me doesn't want them to find homes cos then they can stay with me forever :oops:

I can tell one of them apart from the others now as he has scratches on his ear from a fight and I'm tempted to keep him :oops: but feel it would be wrong too as they'll find home's easily and there's probably some more needy bunns out there for me if I feel it's time one day

What sexes are they? I think black rexes look so different to other up eared black rabbits. I'm sorry hun, but I think these'll be rehomed no problem, unless they were to 'disappear' and never be found again. i.e shut the curtains of the summer house and pretend you never fostered them lol.

raven_guest said:
What sexes are they? I think black rexes look so different to other up eared black rabbits. I'm sorry hun, but I think these'll be rehomed no problem, unless they were to 'disappear' and never be found again. i.e shut the curtains of the summer house and pretend you never fostered them lol.

They're all boys :)

I HAVE to win the Lottery this W/E, buy myself a Small Holding and then I'd have room for ALL those stunning Rexes.

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
I HAVE to win the Lottery this W/E, buy myself a Small Holding and then I'd have room for ALL those stunning Rexes.

Janex

I'll hold you to that Jane! :wink:

Back