• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is anyone else like me....

Veronica

Mama Doe
....and is never happy with their buns housing?

I am constantly drawing up bigger and better plans...both in my head and on paper.

I've spent hundreds on hutches....mostly specially built, but after a few months, I change my mind on designs, so usually throw out or give away my old hutchs (which where hundreds of pounds!), to replace with new...more hundreds of pounds.
I'm never happy...and I don't know why! :lol:

I've just come in from feeding the buns...and I've got Tina and Billy's hutch on my mind. It's a 5ftx20inch double tier hutch....which I know for two nethies is not a bad size....but I'm getting annoyed at the depth. I want 2.5ft depth hutches now.
I came in, and mentioned it in passing to my mum, who just said "noooooooooo not again!!"...and told me I have a problem :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is anyone else like me? Or am I mad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup!! I keep wanting to extend my run...but there will be no patio space for humans if I extend it any further!!

I need a bigger garden :wink:

Amanda x

any hutch i see i'm like, thats to small, then i look at sheds and i'm like, they need more space, then i will probably see a human's house and say that is still too small!!!

Hehe yes. Well once I've attached a run to the bun's shed I will be happy for a while at least. They'll have 50sq ft of space then :D

we are looking into getting Dobbin a shed with an attached run! This shed will soon be a mansion!!

Sue
xx

:lol: :lol: I am the same.Got my two buns from the rescue last September,bought them a 6ft hutch with a run.Wasn,t happy so got OH to extend the run.
By November i still wasn,t happy so gave the hutch to the recue and bought a shed.Got OH to build a huge run.
Just got three guinea pigs and had their hutch for 4 weeks,not happy with it so bought them Thistle Hall :lol: :lol: Other half not too pleased.

Yes!

My bun's would probably be happier if I stopped moving them about!! I'm constantly thinking "well, those 7 should have all that space... & these 2 could then have a whole room".

I just juggled some more, & all 21 are now indoors & in sections....(over 3 rooms - & yes, it previously was 2 :roll: :lol: )

That does mean now all can use the garden again, & the living room & stairs/hall & spare bedroom...

Back