• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

me and my hubby

madysmummy

Mama Doe
here we are - pic only taken last sat - out on the town with all our friends. my hair just changed blonde from being brown for a long time and just started to wear contacts
DSCN0980.jpg

Awwww, that's a nice photo. You're a really good looking pair! Your husband has impressive cheekbones! :lol: Your blonde hair suits you! I think I've seen a pic of you before... did you post your wedding photos?

yeah thats me- my hair was blonde for the wedding and then it went dark brown for ages. hubby has been on here too topless with mady - he caused quite a stir and was quite happy about it when i told him !

Awww, that's a lovely pic!

madysmummy said:
hubby has been on here too topless with mady - he caused quite a stir and was quite happy about it when i told him !

Oooh, find that thread again would you :lol: :lol:

AlisonA said:
Awww, that's a lovely pic!

madysmummy said:
hubby has been on here too topless with mady - he caused quite a stir and was quite happy about it when i told him !

Oooh, find that thread again would you :lol: :lol:
PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh thanks guys for your nice comments - my husband is now strutting round the flat from all the nice things you've said about him and also on the post of him in his uniform. i have this pic on our fridge - though looking at it this morning i'm worried that my eye make-up looks a bit drag queenish :shock: :shock: :shock: maybe the flash made it stand out more than it really was ! (i hope ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember the photo of your husband topless with Mady.
Can't say I remember one of you though :oops: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wendy-Jane said:
I remember the photo of your husband topless with Mady.
Can't say I remember one of you though :oops: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

don't think anyone on here would like to see me topless , with or without mady :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back