• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Fidget!!

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
Fidget is 1 today (or yesterday... her birthday is "beginning of August" since she was an accidental litter)... and I can honestly say I never thought an animacould make me into the soppy, rabbit obsessed insane person, but she's done it and I feel I will probably keep rabbits for the rest of my life now!

Unfortunately I'm short on cash so Fidget's birthday present is gonna be being wrapped in a towel and having her nails clipped :oops: :lol: . Pics of the birthday girl will follow later when I've found batteries for my camera!

Here she is a few months ago turning away from the camera to have a wash!

6fd6742c.jpg

Awww thanks. She's my baby :love: :love: she's such a fiesty little girl, into everything and knows her own mind :lol: . She mistook my finger for a SS pellet yesterday :lol: :shock: .

Inimical Me said:
She's my baby :love: :love: she's such a fiesty little girl, into everything and knows her own mind :lol: . She mistook my finger for a SS pellet yesterday :lol: :shock: .

Awww she sounds lovely :love: and a little monkey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deelove said:
Happy birthday Fidget... Enjoy your present. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: I doubt I'll even be able to wrap her up without losing a finger! She loves me and follows me round like a puppy... but she knows she's boss :lol: . I've been putting it off for ages though and they really are very long now so it has to be done... :shock: :shock:

Back