• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friday ads

toffee

Mama Doe
These don't look too good to me. :(

http://www.friday-ad.co.uk/AdRef/YI626D0HH/Class/210/ParentClass/5013/Category/13/Editions/1W|Wakefield|1W,1X,2E,4R,9D,9H/Page/2/Web/FullAdDetails.asp

Today. you have to copy and paste into address bar. Just tried it and it will work if you do that.

mandy said:
its been removed i think...what was it?

RABBITS FOR Sale. Many available. Ready now. ONLY £3, Doncaster, 01709 861126 / 07799 835728

YI626D0HH.jpg

:( :( :( :(

Aw :( they do look ok though...why do you say they don't look good?
not nice selling them on a freeads site- have you tried e-mailing the letter if it doesn't just have a phone number?

Thy're obviously gorgeous buns but I reckon they look a little disshevelled? And maybe not kept in the nicest accommodation??

Maybe it's just because they're selling them for £3 that I think something's not right?

toffee said:
Thy're obviously gorgeous buns but I reckon they look a little disshevelled? And maybe not kept in the nicest accommodation??

Maybe it's just because they're selling them for £3 that I think something's not right?

Maybe they are just trying to get round them being "free"

toffee said:

I think they just look rather sleepy and relaxed and possibly part lionhead due to the fur on the front one?
£3 is horrible, but then free to a good home is no better...

They look really gorgeous

toffee said:
I thought they look part lionhead too because of the front one's fur but look at those ears!!!!

they do have enormous ears don't they! :eek:
Perhaps they haven't grown into them yet....aw so sad...

Angie65 said:
Toffee, if your serious, I don't mind ringing & collecting.

Nooo!!!!! That makes it worse Angie!! :lol: My boyfriend says absolutely no more. :( .

(If I win the lottery this weekend I'll have one :wink: :lol: Big ears to go with my big lottery money farmhouse and chickens and goats that my OH doesn't know we'll be getting yet!! :wink: :lol: Dream on! :roll: )

Back