• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny boarding in bristol

bexn2kids

Warren Scout
hey all am goin on holiday in october( i know its a while yet ) but am just tryin to sort of what to do with my thumps as my sister in law was guna have him but she cant look after her own animals so i dont trust her with mine. I have found one web site for bunny boarding http://www.boardingbunniesathome.co.uk/ have a look and tell me what you think ???? i was just wondering if any one have used this one or know of a better one ?? also am bit worried as i havent had thumper for long and he is not neuterd yet as he is such a lovely boy i havent evern thought about it and he lives in the house with me and the kids and the kids are allways chattin to him and he has plenty of love so i havent thought about him geting a friend. Do you think this would be a problem ~??? should i get him neutred before i take him tc luv becks xx

Hi, I've never used a boarders personally but that appears to be a nice, friendly place, I can't find any negative info about it.
I think it would be a good idea to go there first and have a talk to the owner and staff about what happens and where he would be staying.
If you have ANY doubts at all then don't go there.
It says you have to pay extra for fresh veggies so make sure you include that!!

Seems reasonably priced too :D

Is your bun vaccinated? Not many places will take him if he's not :)

ya i would include the fresh veg i think i will arrange a visit thank you so much :) thumps istant vaccinated but is booked in to be done next week x :D

It sounds fantastic :shock:

I'm going to look into using her when I go away, go and visit, get a feel for the place, see how she cares for them ask loads of questions

Oh they look good, give them ring and have a look! I will bear them in mind if I ever move to Bristol, the joys of commuting get to me sometimes!

I know a place in Westbury (Wiltshire) that isn't far from Bristol otherwise (1 hour drive), www.cottontails-rescue.org.uk

Back