• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think i asked this before but despratly need....

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
pics of housing suitable for guineapigs!!! any type of housing, indoors or out, these pics will be used on my forum and maybe website. please, any pics!!

Guinea pigs need a constant temperature so should be housed indoors :wink:

BTW I looked around your site, the guinea pigs should have limited pellets, and not that p@h museli mix or whatever it is, I have been telling you that for months, please, please change them over to good quality pellets, like Science Selective which can be widely found throughout the UK and when they are adults limit them down, the majority of their diet should be good quality hay.

Also, howcome your pigs are now outside? :?

Beebop said:
Guinea pigs need a constant temperature so should be housed indoors :wink:

BTW I looked around your site, the guinea pigs should have limited pellets, and not that p@h museli mix or whatever it is, I have been telling you that for months, please, please change them over to good quality pellets, like Science Selective which can be widely found throughout the UK and when they are adults limit them down, the majority of their diet should be good quality hay.

Also, howcome your pigs are now outside? :?

what mix, i know they should have pellets i am going to buy some tonight, my guineapigs are outside because i have no room in my house, but, we are moving house so they will have c+c cages in the spare room at the new house or even sooner at the house i'm in now when my bro and his gf move out.

Back