• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit head in my garden 8-(

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Last night in my garden there was a buns head (it might be a cat, but I think it's a rabbit) there is no flesh on it. The first thing I did was run to Drakes grave, but his grave is in tact (thank God). Makes me shudder to think how that got there, it's either a cat or fox :(

Oh my god what a horrible find. :shock:

I must admit its one of my dreads to find one of my sadly departed piggies dug up. I would be so mortified and upset at it. :cry:

Oh no how awful mate :cry:

When George died I couldn't sleep at night!! I used to keep looking out the window to check that no one had dug up his grave!

My step dad burried him quite deep though and put a small brick in a plant pot on the top to make it a bit more difficult for animals to dig up... thinking about it now, not much of a deterrant but it helped me sleep a bit better :lol:

YeP i know, it would be awfull, the bloke (Shaun) who gave me Eddie the chin after his brother died (Eddie not Shaun :lol: ) said Eddie brother has been dug up and taken :cry:

We've loads of wild buns by me, so one must of been prey to mr foxy, he took the neighbours bunsters :(

SOAD said:
We've loads of wild buns by me, so one must of been prey to mr foxy, he took the neighbours bunsters :(

:cry: :cry:

Last evening, before it was fully dark there were two young Foxes stroling along my road, bold as brass they were :shock: :shock:
Then this morning I found two piles of Fox poo on my footpath :x

Janex

They are a worry aren't they, I do like the foxes but I like the bunnies too.

Oh dear! I hope it was some fox's dinner and not some one's dug up pet. That would be very traumatic. My vets runs a crematorium and bereavement service and you can have the ashes back afterwards, of course people may not trust them but at least it's peice of mind.

Oh :( :( .

There are loads of foxes around here. I always see them at dusk and dawn... they always look rather flea bitten.

Back