• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

at the vets again also Sharon update.

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Well last week it was eight buns (on the wrong day :oops: ) last night it was nine :eek: (another vac had come due). I didn't have enough bloomin Carriers, so one had to go in a cardboard carrier :oops: .

Sharon tempreture is down to 38 and she was well enough to have her mxy Yayay. Mel said she would be ok to go back outside as long as it stays cool, but I am a bit nervous about that as the other day it was raining and grey in teh monring, then it went red hot in the afternoon :? . So I don't want to risk the weather changing.

Thumper has healed nicely after his op.

and Busters eyes are looking great :thumb: , he still sometimes gets a bit of sludge in them.

So I aint got to worry about vacs now untill Feb (well apart from Thumps who needs his vhd still)

Anyway not about much as it's month end at work and I need to get back to it :(

Here is a pic of the car, doing the vet run, it's only small because I took the piccie on my phone :eek:

vets.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: at your car!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to hear the bunnies are all doing well... and that you got the right day this time :thumb:

Tree that's why i call my car a mobile shed...either full of rabbits or hay and feed :lol:
glad you can leave visiting the vets for a while :D

My car is the bun mobile :lol: . Actually it's a right mess hay everywhere.

My vet has been really nice too, as I'm going on holiday and she said if anything happenes while I'm away I can pay when I get home. Which is great, because it's a very strict vets over payment, you don't have accounts and you can't pay by credit card. It's cash or cheque as you leave. I said I would leave a blank cheque and she said no worries, we trust you to pay when you get home :D. Touch wood nothing happens when I'm away though as I'll be getting the first flight back :lol:

:lol: :lol: Thumper in the white box traveled on Bryns lap really, but we put him there for a photo opportunety :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack's-Jane said:
I am so relieved Sharon pulled through. Blimey, that was some scare she gave you!!

Janex

I know, thanks for all the advice :thumb: I think Mel was supprised to see her again (she wasn't working when I took her in last Tuesday) she said buns that are as bad as she was normally just give up. Her tempreture when she first went was 42. :shock:

It sounds like Sharon's been giving you a lot of worry :shock: glad she's ok now :D your car looks like a bunny taxi :lol:

Back