• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Mea and Mia pic's.....

Nicola C

Mama Doe
Hi everyone (especially Jess and all my bunnies other fans :D ),
I have been snapping away with my camera today and yesterday and got some cute pic's of my bunnies, hope you all like them....

Both buns (Mia in front, Mea behind) sat in one of their fav places behind their dog crate, next to the most tasty piece of carpet that they have been chewing on recently :? :lol:
P8010174.jpg

Both buns chilling out after going mad on their breakfast....
P7310167.jpg

The rest are of little Mea, as she is moulting soooooo much recently, I have been trying to get a good pic of her messy coat.....
P7310158.jpg

P7310163.jpg

P7310171.jpg

P7310173.jpg

By the way, she was not too impressed with being brushed and hopped off as soon as the last pic was taken :roll: :lol:

Hope you liked the pic's, as you can tell, I am a very very proud Mummy to such gorgeous little girls :D
Love nicola x

Yay! Thankyou! :D They are so beautiful :love: , they look so cheeky in that first pic! "I wasn't chewing the carpet, honest!" :angel: :lol:

:lol: Hee hee! Unfortunately, it definately was then chewing the hole in the carpet, one of them still had the fluff sticking out of her mouth, cheeky little bunsters!! Glad you like the pic's Jess, I hope the favour will be returned....Bring on the Ruby and Millie pic's!! :D
Nicola x

ps-Mr Squidgey and Dudley, hope you liked the pic's of your pen-girl friends!!

Nicola C said:
:lol: Hee hee! Unfortunately, it definately was then chewing the hole in the carpet, one of them still had the fluff sticking out of her mouth, cheeky little bunsters!! Glad you like the pic's Jess, I hope the favour will be returned....Bring on the Ruby and Millie pic's!! :D
Nicola x

ps-Mr Squidgey and Dudley, hope you liked the pic's of your pen-girl friends!!

:lol: I will do! Unfortunatly it's pouring it down outside at the moment so the girls are sitting in their hutch looking grumpy. :roll: :lol: I'll get on it as soon as the sun comes out. :thumb:

Back