• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need names

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Ok guys .... get thinking .
i need 5 names that are suitable for as yet unsexed babes . (fudges babies) so they need to be names suitable for girls or boys .

just warm you im very particular ....but dont mind daft ones (as youll realise if youve seen what i called Maggies babies :wink: )

Angie

I still haven't named my fosters, I just refer to them as 'the boys'!

Will be thinking of some soon though....sounds silly but I usually go with the first name that pops in my head- my boyfriend thinks I'm mad- one of my GIRL foster kittens ended up being called Ralph :lol: I just felt like it was her name :oops:

Hmmm... Unisex names??

How bout:

Bobby

Frankie/Frances/Francis

Charlie

Herman (Like Marinell Harriman's rabbit)

Pat

:D

name them after other animals/birds ??!
depending on colour for some.. :?

Badger....Mouse...Monkey...Squirrel...Penguin...Chimp..Budgie....Shrimp.....Piglet.??

I googles "rabbit names" or sumthing like that when i got the boys, got a sight that had hudreds on :D

Unisex names;
whisper
Bambi
Storm
Quinn
Willow
Buttons
Gizmo
Pumpkin
Pip
Inca
Bindi
Ruffles
Avalon
Apple
Bramble
Bracken
Cinnamon
Cookie
Dusty
Dizzy
Callico
Gorgeous
Or you could go for a theme like sweets, cars (My Xanti is from the car Xantia) plants etc etc

Back