• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do i turn over??

Dobbin

Mama Doe
I am watching a programme on sky, wildlife one and it is about to have baby rabbits on that need hand rearing - shal i watch it or will i be in tears!!

Sue
xx

i watched it - the mum had nested in a stable - the owners didnt know cleaned the horse out and found three babies - no sign of mum. They were very cold but they were doing all they could for them.

Sue
xx

think i would have cried. it might seem sad but i cried last night watching emerdale sam's wife died leaving him and the baby. :cry:

Dobbin mst look after his toys better than H & H! I got them 1 of them toys that he has each, and they've EATEN all the string bits :roll: :no: naughty boys, I suppose at least they got sum enjoyment out of it tho :L!

he just tosses it around - he has so many toys though! I think if i limited how many he had at once they would be more worn!!

sue
xx

Back