• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny pics

bluelop

Warren Scout
Hi these are my four lovely bunnies. Three mini lops and a french lop.
This is sweetie and his best friend Josh.
2006_07300108.jpg

This is casey and Coby, brother and sister.
2006_07100136.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/bluelop_2006/2006_07100143.jpg[/
This is Chester by gorgeous French Lop with Josh.
[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/bluelop_2006/2006_07300033.jpg[/IMG
Thought you may like to see them. Pam

Is that a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel?? :love:
I love that first photo... both your buns (and Josh!) are beautiful! :D :D

yes he is a Cavalier.

Yes he is a Cavalier. He is eight and I have another one that is four called Bailey. They are really the best of friends and everso gentle with the buns. In fact the other day my daughter popped in and the dogs were going mad to see her and their tails swiped sweetie a couple of times. He got the right hump and decided to charge the dogs and he leaped at them and got really mad. They just looked at him and when he calmed down went and licked him. They are such sweet dogs, Cavaliers. Love Pam.X

Yes, Sweetie is a real darling. He had to have his front teeth removed about a year ago as they were being trimmed every four weeks. Then they said his back teeth were suffering so that made my mind up. He got over it so fast and has been so much better for it. I cut his greens up, but apart from that he manages the same as before. I even caught him on my plant pot having a good go at my flowers with his gums bless him!!

bluelop said:
Hi these are my four lovely bunnies. Three mini lops and a french lop.
This is sweetie and his best friend Josh.
2006_07300108.jpg

This is casey and Coby, brother and sister.
2006_07100136.jpg

2006_07100143.jpg

This is Chester by gorgeous French Lop with Josh.
2006_07300033.jpg

Thought you may like to see them. Pam
(edited the img tags in my quote so the last 2pics show up).

What wonderful pictures, and sweetie has just the most adorable face - you just want to give him big snuggles and kisses! :D :love:

Thank you for your nice replies. It is so good to know that you are all bunny crazy.It is hard to talk about them to some people as they just don't understand the feelings you can have about rabbits, do they? It's lovely to see everyone's photos. There are such gorgeous buns on here !! Pam.

awwww, your rabbits are beautiful!!! i love your french lop!!! and the little doggie, i used to have one like him called Benji

Back