• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Positive vibes please...

Veronica

Mama Doe
Please could you send your positive vibes for Coco :( She's being very quiet this evening, and not touching her food. I've given her lots of yummy hay and veg and pellets...but nothing :( Just hiding away in the corner.

Physically she seems fine...but somethings not right. It's not like her to be off her food :(

I'm going to keep checking on her, and if she hasn't eaten anything by morning, then I'll be taking her to the vets.

Poor little baby :( I'm worried :(

vibes on there way for coco. Hope she is ok.

have u tried her with some brocoli - always gets my bun eating.

caz

Aw poor coco... come on little girl have a little nibble of something and stop worrying your mum :?

Poor Coco :(
Has she poo'd her normal amount?
TBH I am not sure I'd wait til the morning to consult a Vet :?
Sending lots of healing vibes to Coco

Janex

I know what you mean Jane....I'm planning on staying up quite late with her and seeing how she goes.

She's got pellets, hay, carrot, broc, and spring greens. She usually goes mad for her food :(

If you have any Infacol then please give her some right away - 2mls every hour for three hours and then 1ml every hour. Also apply gentle tummy rubs and try her in another part of the house or wherever so that she gets interested in other things - this will get her moving and the best thing for tummy troubles is movement as it helps disperse any gas and also gets the guts moving.
Sending lots of healing vibes to Coco - come on little girl.

Thanks for the advice. I'm doing the tum rubs and entertaining her to try and keep her alert..but she keeps shying away. She's so quiet :(

Poor Coco :cry: It sounds as if it might be time to call the vet :cry: Not ideal I know but better at 11pm than 3am!

Hope Coco is feeling much better very soon xx

Sending vibes for Coco..have you tried some mashed banana..not the best food for buns but try putting some in her mouth...most will eat it...syringe feed if you're really worried but also get her to a vet...keep us posted xx

Back