• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have been pondering and searching....

What sort of size are you looking for? Are you planning on attaching a run? etc...

My foster bun lives in a happyhutch hutch and it is really good quality, lovely and sturdy. If you can find their ebay shop, you can get the same things a bit cheaper :wink:

It does decide on how much you;ve got to spend, how much space you've got and also the quantity and size of the rabbits going into it

price range: nothing more than £200
i wanted a run attached to it and the bunnies sizes are medium, i'm not sure what breeds

I've got a P at H hutch and wouldn't recommend them. My buns are steadily chewing their way through the wood it is so soft. They have only had it about 6 wks as well.

For medium buns you will definitely need 2ft high and probably 2ft deep in the indoor area - buns need to be able to stretch right up to groom properly and also need sufficient hutch depth to be able to shelter from the elements.

From happyhutch you could get a skyes hutch & run combo, 6*2*2 hutch - plenty of space indoors, with a run attached, for £204. If you look on their ebay shop or contact them via ebay you may find you can get it cheaper. Personally I'd prefer a bigger hutch on one level than a smaller one on two - there is far more useable space that way. The other good thing with the happyhutch runs is that you can buy run extensions if you have more cash in the future.

yeah, i have a size limit, i'm gonna mesure up topmorrow, but i would have to find room for my gps aswell, untill we convert the greenhouse that is

Back