• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit food.....

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
what do you do with it???

I always recycle, basically i empty the left over food (including the droppings) that is in the food bowl into a pot and then plant it!! but that was when i had mixes, now i use my hamster's food

Pellets should only make up a tiny percent of her diet, so there should be no left overs. :wink: How much pellets do you feed?

:lol: although, Holly doesn't like apples and carrots...... and always leaves them, but she loves her timothy and normal hay

We never have left overs!!! It's gone in minutes!! :lol:
So much so that my mum tells me I'm starving them!! :lol:

Animalfarm.png

Mine are all so greedy theres never anything left Millie almost takes off my hand as she dives for her food bowl lol!!!

Aimee84 said:
Mine are all so greedy theres never anything left Millie almost takes off my hand as she dives for her food bowl lol!!!

lol Deej stands in the way and then wonders where his bowl is when I can't put it down for fear of losing a limb! he has never left anything!

When my rats had a mix they didn't like it all so I sieved out the small seeds etc that they wouldn't eat and fed them to the squirrels and birds. :D

Back