• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just want to introduce....... U/D Pics added

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Flopsy JR!!!!

She is a beautiful baby white lop, with grey ears and big black eyes :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

she is currently in quarantine but hopefully soon the bonding will begin, i have had my eye on her for weeks and when we went to the petshop to get a new hutch, i just couldn't resist!!

I know pet shops aren't great but she was only £6 like holly and i have heard that the cheap rabbits are used in greyhound racing e.t.c.......
post pics soon

I couldn't keep you waiting that long......

so here are the pics,

this is her on her first day in the run.....

another one in the run........
i can't decide what breed she is........

and lastly her being held in her fave position by me

more pics soon.......

Re: Just want to introduce.......

cavysrock said:
I know pet shops aren't great but she was only £6 like holly and i have heard that the cheap rabbits are used in greyhound racing e.t.c.......
post pics soon

Sometimes yes, but there are so many rabbits going for free, that I doubt she would have ended up like that, besides if you take that attitude your house would be over-runwith rabbits :(

I really hope you are going to get her both vaccinated and spayed, and the same with Holly. :roll:

Actually I replied to your last e-mail, but please, don't start having a debate on the forum, this is not the place, pm me if you need to. :wink:

nah, it's ok, i am trying to get my mum to see that vaccinations are deadly important but, well i will keep trying :wink:

cavysrock said:
Awww thanks guys.....

Sparkie Chico is cute.... i have never seen him/her :oops: before

thank you :D I don't often post pics because I've only got a film camera :? I posted some while you were on holiday I think :?

Back