• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

split maggie and babies ...FIGHT...more

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
was thinking it was time to split Maggie and the babies yesterday when Bubble and Bobble had an almighty fight . One of them squealed (dont know which one) it was awful . never known babies fight before :shock: :?

well it made job of splitting them easier , just feel sorry for Maggie now on her own :(

Angie

pics on stories and photos :wink:

Aw, just had a look at their piccies :love:

My fosters were fighting at 6.5 weeks old, but realised it coincided with them being moved to a different area so decided not to split them....they have seemed fine ever since.

Awwwwww I bet Maggie is saying 'Phew, thought they were never gonna stand on their on four paws'!! Now I can have a bit of peace and quiet without having to sort out silly squabbles :roll:

Janex

Aw no... :no:now if my Holly was their mum she'd soon sort them out! She is the boss in my bunster family :no:

I'll bet Maggie is relieved as well! I know my does are when their babies are seperated! But about a week later they want babies again (dappy things)

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:18 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are the babies this morning Angie?? Linda

seem ok Linda . not seen any fighting since last night and they have been grooming each other .

Can't one of the babies stay with Maggie?

Miss Lavender lives happily with her son Oxo, although she is the boss of him.

Rabswood

We had thought of that but that would have left a baby on its own so split them into 2 boy/girl pairs instead.
also we have several 1 yr olds ready to try with Maggie once she is spayed .

oh no . Bibble and Bobble went with a fosterer at the weekend and ive just had a phone call to say they have had to split them as they were fighting almost non stop . :cry:

Back