• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just wondering.....

My two boys are both neutered and get on fine but are related and have been together since birth!

Not too sure how it would work bonding 2 unrelated males but couldn't see there being a problem.

I got Joey, Smirnoff & Cracker together. All un-related, all neutered. Joey & Cracker are in love :shock: :D The 4 girls they are with were harder to bond.

Interesting.......

Was just curious as people seem to have mixed bonded groups and just wondered how it all worked out!!

At the moment I have got two boys and a girl living together all neutered. Also three boys all neutered and an un-neutered girl living together.

All unrelated and all get on brilliantly! :wink:

Louise

I have two neutered males and an un-neutered female together they get on fine

Its a brother and sister and one un related male, the boys used to hate each other until one day they bonded themselves-literally and have been together ever since

I have 2 neutered boys together, they are brothers tho - but did fight before neutering, and were apart for approx 2 months, i had to go through the bonding process but they are now living together happily :)

I asked this at a rescue I was at, as there was a buck that I thought was lovely, but they told me about 90% of them will fight...

Jx

Neutered boy-girl is the most reliable match so if you're choosing bunnies that's the best option. Boy-boy can work but it's more likely to result in fights so it's not as recommended.

Tam

Back