• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

preferences!!

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Saturday ad Sunday we put Dobbin out in his run in the morning and there was no evidence of poo - however when we put him in the kitchen or lounge he poos for britain!!! Today i put him straight in the kitchen and he is pooing well!! :lol:

Could it be that he has a prefernce to where he is? He does not seem as active when he is outside to when he is inside.

Sorry if this is a really stupid question but he worries me when he does not poo outside but then put him in kitchen, lounge, oh and conservatory he has no problems!!!

Sue
xx

I've heard of rabbits that don't like to poo in their run so it's probably the same with Dobbin. Why don't you try putting his litter tray in his run to see if he uses it while he's out? :D

sorry i meant to say when he in his run in the garden when he in it anywhere else he is fine and when he has free run of the lounge and his hutch he is fine!!

Sue
xx
:oops: :oops:

I think its normal, mine will poo everywhere in the garden but when they come in the house they don't do any! :D

hi ya,
my hutch is inside the run but my bunny will not poop or wee in thr run he goes to his litter corner in his hutch.

he is very particular where he does his buisness. lol :D

Lucky's very particular about his toilet habits, he will not go in his hutch under any circumstances, he seems to have a bladder of steel :shock:

When he was ill, I think he couldn't hold on and wee'd in his hutch, the poor lad was so embarrased :( he hid from me

Back