• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleepy Bertie...

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
Oh dear mum, it's such a hard life....

SleepyBun30.jpg

He does, doesn't he, although I think your Bertie has a little white smudge on is nose and mine doesn't....

thanks everyone, he is actually a very naughty little bun, looks like a perfect angel in this pic tho!! :lol: I wouldn't have him any other way.

Here's my Bertie. He does have a white smudge on his nose, a little bit of white on his side and one white paw :? :lol:

Also quite naughty :lol:

bunny.jpg

blimey Lynda, they do actually look really similar don't they! Obviously similar in character too!! what a little cutie laying on the sofa! :love:

He even has the token bit of wood chip on his fluffy little bum, my bertie always has that!! :lol:

Wizbit said:
blimey Lynda, they do actually look really similar don't they! Obviously similar in character too!! what a little cutie laying on the sofa! :love:

He even has the token bit of wood chip on his fluffy little bum, my bertie always has that!! :lol:

His hair is usually full of hay. I'm sure he rubs his head in it so I brush it out :lol:

Back