• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Productive Weekend!

Sweetie

Mama Doe
Well, after all Ive been through lately with my uncle and best friends dad passing away and my nan being in hospital I decided to spend most of this weekend with the buns!! I havent neglected them lately or anything but there were a few things that I just havent had time to do over the past few weeks!

I successfully built them an extension with the storage cubes I got in the sale from Argos :D :D So they now have the two floor 48inch dog crate and a metre long veranda :lol: :lol: :lol: Dont worry, its not a permanent attachment, I can still get in my bedroom. It clips on and off the bottom of the cage. Its for the day time when im at work.
extension.jpg

I managed to cut Daisys nails for the first time ever! She was a little darling and never struggled at all, she just lay there and let me carry on!

I practically scalped Denzil getting rid of his loose moulting fur and I managed to give them both some Kittymalt :D :D :D

I de-furred my bedroom from top to bottom! Denzils not exactly selfish with his moulting hair, he likes to share it with the rest of my bedroom, not content with keeping it in their cage :roll:

And last but not least I ordered them a new sack of Science Selective and a John Hopewell Ezi Filla water bottle from the internet!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back