• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonnie and Clyde - adorable orange rexes

sgprescue

Mama Doe
This is Bonnie and Clyde. These adorable cutties may well be staying here as I have fallen in love with them :love:

DSCN3389.jpg

Wow look at those ears! Is it just the camera angle of could they be crosses with velveteen loops to get ears that size?

Tamsin said:
Wow look at those ears! Is it just the camera angle of could they be crosses with velveteen loops to get ears that size?

Its just the angle I caught them at, their ears are deffinatly up.
This one came from the same person but she is definatly not a rex although looks like she may have it in her somewhere

DSCN3390.jpg

oooooooooooooh woooooooowww! They are all stunning Cheryl! :D :D :D :D Wouldnt blame you if you couldnt part with Bonnie and Clyde.. they are gorgeous! :D I might have to come over for a cuddle cos ive always wanted to cuddle a rex.. only had a little stroke of one at a show one and thought it was stunning :D :wink:

Diddeen said:
oooooooooooooh woooooooowww! They are all stunning Cheryl! :D :D :D :D Wouldnt blame you if you couldnt part with Bonnie and Clyde.. they are gorgeous! :D I might have to come over for a cuddle cos ive always wanted to cuddle a rex.. only had a little stroke of one at a show one and thought it was stunning :D :wink:

:lol: well if I had known that I would have let you see Rexy and Bailey my black rexes 8) Pop over some time if you want to see the dynamic duo :wink: All 3 of these bunnies are going in to be neutered first thing in the morning so I wont have to split bonnie and clyde :D

sgprescue said:
Diddeen said:

:lol: well if I had known that I would have let you see Rexy and Bailey my black rexes 8) Pop over some time if you want to see the dynamic duo :wink: All 3 of these bunnies are going in to be neutered first thing in the morning so I wont have to split bonnie and clyde :D

aawww hope the neuterings went ok :D Where do u hide Rexy and Bailey then? in the big pen near the avaries?? You have too many bunnies to keep track of who is who :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back