• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grrrrrrrrrrr

my rabbit has obviously decided he wishes to be a house rabbit, despite beautiful accomodation outside. we have been keeping buzz indoors recently becuase he was too hot outside and i get so worried about flystrike with the amount of flies near us. he gets to run around our nice safe kitchen with cool tiled floor, and is free outside in the early morning and late evening. fine you would think, with plenty of toys in his cage and lots of snuggles.
last night he must have got bored. he managed to open the door on the front of his cage, how i dont know because i find it hard to open. he then proceded to run around the downstairs, making the dogs go mad. after realising we werent down there, he proceded to venture upstairs. the first open door was my sisters bedroom, so he headed in. he hopped up onto her bed and was about to pounce on her when he made his cute litte buzzing and woke her up. the little terror! he knows he isnt allowed round the house! if he had gone and done that in my parents room he'd be out of her by now.
thankfully he appears to be litter trained as he has been consistently using the litter tray i put in his cage for him, so there was no wee or poo in sight!

Back