• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

time for willow to get a new friend

Jayney

Mama Doe
Well as you can see by the title i think its time willoe got a friend, its been a month since Matilda died and i think im ready and im sure willow is lonely and even though we spend lots af time together i suppose a two foot is just not the same.

im going to the rescue on tuesday to have a chat and see the rabbits they have

This does not mean i have forgotten you Matilda i still love you and think about you all the timexxxxxxxx sending lots of noserubs and kisses to the bridgexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Chick, If it feels like your doing the right thing, Then you are. I hope the new little lady makes you and Willow very happy, and if she does, then Matilda has obviously given her her blessing. Good Luck Xx

There will be another rabbit at the rescue that really needs you and will make Willow rteally happy. Good luck Tuesday!

Back