• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxes?

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Can anyone pleasew help me, we are looking to get Dobin a shed to have the run of, with his hutch inside and a run attached. Does anyone have this kind of set up or that can advise me on the following questions please?

We know we have foxes - so how can i make sure they dont get in, we will obviously be bolting the door - he wont be in the run if we are not here and we were wondering whether to double line the bottom of the shed? What do people do? Do you put your rabbit in hutch at night or sill let them have the run of the place?

How do u keep them cool in the summer and hot in the winter?

Any other advice please?

Thank you in advance.

Sue
xx

There have been lots of previous threads about Foxes. Have you tried using the 'Search' facility on the Forum?
I am sure you will find lots of useful info :wink:

Janex

I put slabs on my floor under the shed, as for keeping it cool ventilation. The windows have no glass and have wire on them. As well as this if you can put a fan on in there but dont forget to hang it highand the lead so they carnt reach it. val

Back