• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:evil: :evil: As Domino's proud new owner I can only say the babies must be beautiful but how can that person be so STUPID as to let the same thing happen again? Do they think that rescues have it easy so they can just give any babies away?! Stupid, STUPID people!!!

AMETHYST

They're very sweet. Silly owners though, it's a shame soemthing can't be done about them. Like if the rabbits had been left with them and they ended up with 50 and they were unable to care for them the rspca would step in and take them, why can't they do something before it escalates and the poor rescuers are lumbered?

can this please be deleted as it seems that someone has pointed the "owner" in the direction of this thread :evil: and the person fostering the buns is now getting alot of hassle

Humbug said:
can this please be deleted as it seems that someone has pointed the "owner" in the direction of this thread :evil: and the person fostering the buns is now getting alot of hassle

I'd PM Admin or use the red button thing-a-me.

Janex

Back