• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry keeps jumping in through the window

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
I can't seem to keep him out of the house these days :? As soon as I open his hutch he makes a dash for the door, usually tripping me over as I race him for it. If I shut him out he jumps up onto the table and jumps through the window :roll: Then I find him ripping open sacks of guinea pig food, or actually inside the rabbit food box :roll: Or in the cupboards scoffing all the carrots or cereal :x His sidekick Clover can't get in the window, but I'm sure he opens the door for her :wink:

They obviously want to be a house rabbits again.

I would love to have them back in the house again but Blueberry lives in the kitchen now and Clover would eat him :twisted: And come winter I suspect that some of the older rabbits will need to live indoors this year as some of them are getting a bit tottery and will need the warmth more than these two do. Strawberry would probably be fine with them, but Clover is such a fiend :roll: She would have their noses off through the dog crate bars :cry: Luckily she doesn't think Blueberry's nose is worth attacking. He is such a mild little fella, but I couldn't trust her with him loose. (He is so mild and sweet and small that every other rabbit bullies him which is why he doesn't have a companion at present. :cry: I am waiting for a gentle needy companion for him to come into the rescue.)

Back