• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 6mth old babies

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Well only about another week and they'll be 6months old :shock:

RIMG0830.jpg

RIMG0827.jpg

awwwww! they are gorgeous :love: you must be soooooo proud of them :D I can't believe how time has flown by though :shock: it doesnt seem that long ago since we were looking at pink wriggley babies :shock: :D

:lol: :lol: You lot just took the words out of my mouth! I can't believe 6 months has passed already!

The top one (is it Bluey?) looks just like the Happy Bee's Marlon.

Thanks everyone :D

I can't imagine what it would be like not to have them now... and to think in October last year I was only planning on having 1 bunny! :roll:

AlisonA said:

Which is a clear indication that she and the other three should come and live with me.
It's clearly fate.

I can't believe those tiny little naked wriggly things have turned into such beautiful fluffies!

the happy bee said:
AlisonA said:

Which is a clear indication that she and the other three should come and live with me.
It's clearly fate.

I can't believe those tiny little naked wriggly things have turned into such beautiful fluffies!

*runs out to check that all 4 are still in hutch* :lol: :lol:

Back