• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fuzzy goes walkabout!!!

vickialthorpe

Young Bun
Got such a huge shock today when I got back from work today. Just as I was getting out of my car my neighbour came over and told me that Fuzzy had got out at nine this morning and was running about in the road :shock: :shock: I told her this was unlikely as my four buns are house buns for a majority of the time. To which my neighbour replied "No it was your big fluffy grey one, I herded him down to your garden and fenced the entry off with a deckchair" I went racing down the garden and to my horror there was no sign of him :cry: I came racing into my flat and discovered that he'd managed to get past the stair gate and out of the cat flap. I was sobbing and totally devastated as there was no sign of him. :cry: With this I rang my boyfriend at work and told him, he was just about to leave work when who should come hopping in but Fuzzy :p :p I've checked him over and he's fine considering what the little devil did and seemed oblivious to it all. I will definately be modifying the stairgate tonight so he can't do it again. Bad bunny :no: :no:

Thank goodness you have such an attentive neighbour! :shock: And what a relief Fuzzy decided to show up! :D

He was a little sheepish last night as if he knew he'd been bad. Just couldn't believe it as we've had the stargate in place for 18 months and he'd never tried to escape before :shock: Couldn't really tell him off just so happy to have him back. His girlfriend Snowball was a bit miffed with him but they are OK now :p

Back