• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dirty bunny

touie

Wise Old Thumper
does anyone else have a naturally dirty bunny? I dont know what to do with Amy sometimes, she likes to wee on hard shiney surfaces like the kitchen floor. I've just caught her lying in a puddle of wee, she was covered so I've had to give her a wash ant dry to dry her off a bit! And because shed managed to get it all over her legs she flicked it everywhere too! :shock:

touie said:
does anyone else have a naturally dirty bunny? I dont know what to do with Amy sometimes, she likes to wee on hard shiney surfaces like the kitchen floor. I've just caught her lying in a puddle of wee, she was covered so I've had to give her a wash ant dry to dry her off a bit! And because shed managed to get it all over her legs she flicked it everywhere too! :shock:

Hiya Touie :)
Yes I have to admit WEE have a dirty rascal too called Edelweiss, who just loves lounging in her urine and the other :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
It does not matter how much I clean her playhouse out, she will make a beeline to bath in wee whatever :roll: :lol: Perhaps she knows a beauty tip we are unaware of :wink:
Please can I just mention though, that sometimes bunnies urinate a lot (or conversely a little) when they have a bladder infection, so beware of any change in habits in your bunnies toilet behaviour. Consult a vet if you have any concerns.
I wish someone would design bunny nappies, it would save a lot of mess :wink: :lol: :lol:

I had to give Rudy a bath yesterday after he sat, stood and lay down in a sloppy poo :oops: Hes not normally dirty but yesterday he was filthy lol

thanks Adele, and what a naughty Ruddy :lol: :lol: :lol: Amy also manages to spread cetotraphs (sp?) all over my kitchen floor which is nice, and she refused to eat from her cage instead helping herself to hay and food from the bags in the kitchen which also end up all over the floor! :shock: She even nipped my ankle while I was cooking dinner I was obviously standing in the wrong place in her kitchen :roll: :shock: Rabbits :lol:

Back