• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny paddle...

MMmm that's what I thought. I am not planning to find out, don't worry!! Just thinking the other day when we had lots and lots of rain here...

Yes, but only in life or death situations ( so says my 'rabbits for dummies' book). :lol: I wouldn't try it though, it would most likely just stress the bun out.

Not quite swimming but one of my four, not sure which though, likes to dip their feet in the water bowl and then make footprint patterns on the paving slabs :shock: :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:
Not quite swimming but one of my four, not sure which though, likes to dip their feet in the water bowl and then make footprint patterns on the paving slabs :shock: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Bless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dobbin said:
what is that book like? i saw it and considered buying it!!

Sue
xx

Rabbits for dummies? It's great! :D I has everything you need to know without being complicated. I'm always refering back to it for things. It's definetly a good buy. :thumb:

I don't know about swimming but I put a bowl of water with ice cubes in for mum and babies yesterday and the babies loved paddling in it and flicking water everywhere! They were having loads of fun lol!

Have you all not seen watership down??
Rabbits much prefer to use rafts and small boats. They make fine sailors you know. In the wild, youll often see small vessels drifting downstream with little hoppers on them..... but remember to be quiet and look carfully otherwise you might miss them.... also when people ask you what you are doing, its advisable NOT to mention that you are looking out for dragon boating bunnies, otherwise you might gather a crowd and frighten them off.

:wink:

sarattie said:
Have you all not seen watership down??
Rabbits much prefer to use rafts and small boats. They make fine sailors you know. In the wild, youll often see small vessels drifting downstream with little hoppers on them..... but remember to be quiet and look carfully otherwise you might miss them.... also when people ask you what you are doing, its advisable NOT to mention that you are looking out for dragon boating bunnies, otherwise you might gather a crowd and frighten them off.

:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When I lived at home FLopsy and Patch were running around and Patch fell in the pond :shock: , she swam out no problem :D

Back