• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

been to the vets

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Just got back from the vets with Amy she had her Myxi. She's getting such a stroppy madam at the moment, she growled all the way through and bit me :shock: She'd put on weight since last time and was 4.2kg still rather small for a Frenchie she's 12 months now is she likely to have any more growing to do or should she have finished by now :?

I think it's about 18 months for a giant breed, to be honest I think that weight is about average for a frenchie I think?

my frenchie is nearly 6kg :shock: and he's around 11 months :? I think the " normal," range is 4.5kg- 7kg for a frenchie. Storm was very small for a frenchie, he was the runt, but all of a sudden he had a growth spurt :shock:

I'm starting to wonder whether all that illness she had earlier this year could have stunted her at all :?

Back