• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big thanks to Carys Kay and Laura (pics of Thumps too)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Well just wanted to say thanks guys for all your help, when I had a call about the bunny living in the Carrier (Thumper), two weeks ago.

Laura was sending Sophie's old hutch up to Kay, but it's done a detour to my house so I could put Thumper in(there was no way I could leave him where he was). I'm trying not to put the crates up, as I'm limiting myself on house bunnies :lol:.

Although he never made it outside :oops: , because we didn't get round to fox proofing the hutch, so he lived in the house in it :lol:, but because Carys has had a shed she sent me up one of her hutches (the same as the ones my buns have).

Doug who makes them very kindly drove to her house in Kingswinford after work collected it and brought it to me, everyone is so kind. I've asked Doug to make me a run to attach to the front. I'm going to use the hutch to help any desperate bunnies. I have neutered Thumper and he will be vaccinated, he's got his mxy Tuesday and then he will be looking for as home.

He's such a cute bunny and he's so friendly, if I lie on my back on the sofa he lies along my front with his head on my chest having nose rubs :love:

Thanks for your help :D

The two hutches

4fa64101.jpg

Thumper exploring, his new hutch

43959549.jpg

de6a26fd.jpg

A chilled out Thumps

034449be.jpg

The plan always was to rehome him. I help people rehome their buns, but not in a true rescue sense of the word and the people looking to rehome keep hold of the bun untill a new home is found. He was living in a pet carrier, no fault of the people who had him, because he was dumped on them. If we would of left him the sun would of got him or the foxes, so we had to go back for him. I really didn't want anymore buns after Drake :cry: . Although he'll be up for rehoming he's not in any danger and can stay with me untill a nice home is found :D

Back