• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mea and Mia update

Nicola C

Mama Doe
Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't been around much recently, it's not that I haven't wanted to be, but the room when we have our computer is tiny and get soooooooo hot. So I've been trying to avoid coming in here and spending a lot of time outside instead.
Anyway, I just thought I'd let you (especially the nethie mums Helen and Alison) know that Mia and Mea are really well and as gorgeous as ever :D I took them to the vets last week for their jabs and they got a full health check as well and the vet commented on what great condition they are in and how well behaved and handled they are, I of course was beaming with pride :D and kept on and on telling the vet all about their diet (and all the hay they eat), their indoor and outdoor accomodation, how much exercise they get.................................O/h was well embarrassed and kept pulling on the back of my t'shirt to try to shut me up, but that wasn't going to work, heh heh! Poor vet, she really deserved double time for that visit. Taking them again in a few weeks for the next jabs, I wonder if she'll bring her ear plugs :lol: , I don't think o/h will come with me again :lol:
Anyway, I hope everyone is well, I am going to try hard to catch up on all the goss!!!!
Love nicola x
P7010021.jpg

P7280139.jpg

Hello girls! :love: Looking gorgeous as ever. :wink: Glad to hear you were well beahved at the vet's.

Mr squidgy

Wondered where you were! I'm exactly the same at the vets! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad Mia and Mea are both well :D

Hello Nicola *waves* I'd been wondering where you'd got to, glad all is well!

Lovely to see the little darlings again, gorgeous as ever (and still indoors!) I see :lol: :lol:

Hi Guys,
Oh thanks, what lovely messages! It is definately good to be back. so much to catch up on. Yep Alison, the girls are still indoor bunsters :D They go out in their run when it's cool in the evening, but around 8.45-9pm, they start staring in at us from their run, expecting to be put to bed with some ermmm....'bunny bunny breakfast' (how embarrassing :lol: ). They know exactly what time it is and go up on their hind legs and just sit their staring until they are brought in. Unfortunately though (as you can see in the pic), they have recently developed a taste for futons and carpet, oops!
Love nicola xxxx

ps-Jess, how are your gorgeous girls?

Ah, thanks Sparklefairy, I am getting a really big head now :D Will have to get some more pic's to post soon, just to bore you all :lol:
Nicola x

Nicola C said:
ps-Jess, how are your gorgeous girls?
They are good thanks. :D Millie had some gut problems last week, she stopped eating and had to have liquids via an drip and syringe feeds, it got a bit scary but she's back to full health now and eating like there's no tomorrow! :shock: :lol: Ruby is her usual lazy self. :roll: :lol:

Can we have some more pictures of your two please? I need my Mea and Mia fix! :D

Hey Jess,
Glad to hear Millie is on the mend, how very worrying for you!! I'll have to get busy with my camera asap for you :D
Take care and love to the bunsters.
Nicola x

aaawww i love Mia and Mea they are like twins.. i cant tell who's who! :lol: Glad all is well with them and you :D

Back